certificación avanzada & certificación de especialidad & donación a Sea Shepherd para el precio del curso avanzado!
Scuba Coiba is promoting the protection of sharks and supports Seashepherd’s current campaign OPERATION TREASURED ISLANDS, launched by Seashepherd in April 2017 covering the area of the “Cocos Plate” with its “sharky” outcroppings Galapagos (Ecuador), Malpelo (Colombia), Cocos (Costa Rica) and Coiba (Panamá), a zone of incredible bio-diversity. The mission of the campaign is to show the abuse and damage of illegal shark fishing practices in these national parks, remove ghost nets and long lines and report poachers to the authorities.
Divers should be aware of the damage done to our shark populations and should have a natural interest to help protecting them by supporting operations and activities against shark fishing and -finning. They also should always continue to improve their diving skills and and learn more about underwater life and the world’s oceans fragile eco systems.
What better way, then to combine all of this and
- sign up for a PADI Advanced Open Water Diver course
- get a 6th adventure dive for free
- get an additional PADI Specialty certificaion for free
- and make a $ 10.00 donation towards Seashepherd’s OPERATION TREASURED ISLANDS (higher voluntary donations welcome)
Package Price = Price of a “standard” Advanced Diver Course of $ 450.00 including entry fee to Coiba National Park and includes:
- PADI Advanced Diver course with 5 inmersiones
- course materials
- PADI Advanced OpenWater Diver certification
- one free adventure dive towards a PADI Speialty Certification (possible choices are (not all might be available every day: Fish ID, UnderW Naturalist, Drift Diver, Shark Dive Specialty, Turtle Dive Specialty, Peak Performance Buoyancy)
- Lunch Box
- rental diving equipment
- Donation of $ 10.00 to Seashepherd’s OPERATION TREASURED ISLANDS
registrate por correo electrónico: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel/whatsapp (+507) 6980-7122